Guided Versailles – Skip the 2-4h Line
- Rental: Paris
- Duration: 5 hours in total
- 1 ticket and Transport
- Languages : Available in English
It’s popular! More than 290 people have booked it.
About your host
Born in Brazil, raised in France, I speak fluently French, Portuguese, English and Spanish. I’m a professional, certified guide with credentials to all monuments. I’m passionate about art, art history, history, architecture, music, and fashion. I’m also a singer-songwriter and a fashion model (a “Renaissance Man as a client once told me 😉 Through Airbnb I have other 5 star-tours: Louvre, the Catacombs, N. Dame-Ste Chapelle-Conciergerie, Versailles & the brand new Loire Valley . I studied Law and Musicology and created my own company focused on tailored tours ( instagram : @privateguideandco)
Other useful information
Strikes can happen, I’ll usually be able to let you know of this in advance /Transportation time longer if there’s traffic / Another certified guide might replace me if I’m not available.
What is provided
tickets for the castle included (extra 8€50 for the gardens on the day of your visit on TUE, FRI, SAT and SUN)
BY TRAIN if less than 4 participants or by MERCEDES CLASSE V van
Get ready to discover the secrets behind the construction of Versailles, its court and etiquete, life back into the 1600-1700 France. If you’re willing to dive deep into history and get to know the French court under Louis XIV, Louis XV and Louis XVI a bit better, this is your chance. We’ll visit the King’s Household then, after a short break, we’ll head towards the main gardens. As this is a half day tour, you won’t be able to see the Trianon or the Hamlet, unfortunately (a full day is needed, let me know if you’re looking for a private tour) but I’ll for sure make it worth it.
– 5h-tour (round trip included)
– CASTLE TICKETS ARE INCLUDED
– TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED from PLACE DE LA CONCORDE (train if under 4 participants total in the group – most of my tours are fully booked)
– MEETING POINT : PLACE DE LA CONCORDE by its obelisk
– GARDENS : 8€50 EXTRA/adult on TUE, FRI, SAT & SUN DURING THE HIGH SEASON, APRIL-OCT /free for under 5yo/ free the other days
– TRIANONS / HAMLET NOT INCLUDED
*if you see any spots for 80€/ person it means tickets and transportation are not included